Our Front Line Staff Terrorism Awareness Training teaches the essential skills to maintain safety and security.
- This terrorism awareness course has been developed to satisfy the frontline staff working in diverse environments.
- This course will provide essential skills and knowledge to staff with responsibilities for safety and security in both public and private sectors.
- Recent events and current thinking now suggests that all places of public assembly and all business and leisure environments are all at risk due to the shift away from what was deemed to be traditional targets to what are described as soft targets.
- Over half of all terrorist attacks globally are directed at the business environment in an attempt to undermine economies and disrupt normal business activity.
- This Course Is Certified By The Security Institute Of Ireland.
- The training course can also be delivered at your premises at any time.
Course Dates: This course runs monthly, please contact us for next date
Course Time: 10:00AM – 16:30PM.
Course Duration: Full Day Course
Training Venue: Unit A6, Swords Enterprise Park, Feltrim Road, Swords, Co. Dublin, K67 AC91.
Participants per course: Maximum of 12 participants.