PSA Dual Track Security Guarding & Door Supervisor Skills is the ultimate blueprint to greatly enhance your security techniques.
Key Considerations:This Program is a combination of our two most popular training programs.
- Program 1:This FETAC Level 4 Guarding Skills Training Course 4N1118 qualification provides participants with the minimum training requirements, determined to apply for the Private Security Authority (PSA) Guarding Skills License.
- Program 2:This FETAC Level 4 Door Security Procedures Training Course 4N1114 qualification provides participants with the minimum training requirements, determined to apply for the Private Security Authority (PSA) Door Security License.
- Special Offer Price: Sign Up For Both Programs for The Special Price of €399. This includes the manuals & certificate.
- If purchased individually both of these programs would cost €558.00. So this represents a saving of €159.00 if you sign up for both programs together.
- Under new FETAC requirements this course requires 100 hrs learning; 30 hours must be contact time which can only be achieved by attending 5 X 7.5 hours training days. To make up the remaining 70 hours you will be required to conduct a home study element of the course prior to attending, covering the more theoretical aspects of the program.
- Very Important:- This course cannot be delivered in less than 5 days as its breaching FETAC’s mandatory contact-time for trainees. The course content is very comprehensive and requires the participant to have a diverse range of skills on completion of the training which can only be provided in the time allotted.