World Host Training Course – helps you and your staff improve the customer service of your business.
- The WorldHost Principles of Customer Service Training programme helps you and your staff improve the customer service within your business for the benefit of all. The programme teaches invaluable skills and techniques that form the fundamentals of service professionalism, encourages your staff to take pride in what they do and help businesses gain a competitive edge.
- Benefits to your Business: WorldHost has a proven track record in successfully preparing front line staff to offer the highest levels of customer service and is an essential tool for businesses seeking to protect their bottom line and improve their customer retention rates. It is one of the most effective customer-service training courses available for front-line staff, providing a quality-assured level of service recognition. The delivery of the training is flexible and it can be customised for your organisation and industry.
- What you will learn:The WorldHost Principles of Customer Service programme is a full day training session that aims to equip your staff with the necessary skills to provide the best service for your customers. You learn from our accredited WorldHost trainer and Chartered Marketer Christine Watson through discussion, role play, DVD and CD case study scenarios and a comprehensive training toolkit.
- This Course Is Certified by People1st – Licensed by World Host.
- The training course can also be delivered at your premises at any time.
Course Dates: This course runs monthly, please contact us for next date
Course Time: 10:00 AM – 15:00 PM.
Course Duration: 4 – 5 hours
Training Venue: Unit A6, Swords Enterprise Park, Feltrim Road, Swords, Co. Dublin, K67 AC91.
Participants per course: Maximum of 12 participants.